GENEVA – The annual Geneva Holiday House Tour will feature five Geneva homes, decorated in holiday splendor by local decorators, open to visitors for self-guided tours from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Friday and 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday.
Featured homes are:
• The Geneva Garden Club and Plandscape Inc., of Elburn with contributor Country Naturals of Geneva decorated the home of Carl and Sandi Bowgren at 102 McKinley Ave., an English cottage built in 1928.
• The Little Traveler decorated the Bartel family home at 2233 Wildflower Court, a cedar and stone house built in 1996.
• Floral Wonders of Geneva and Neri Landscape of St. Charles, with contributor Little Red Barn Door of Geneva decorated the Howlett home at 218 N. Fourth St., built in 2007.
• Gatherings By Design in Batavia and Plandscape Inc. of Elburn with contributor Cocoon of Geneva decorated the Sorden family home at 1530 Kaneville Road, built in 1878.
• Strawflower Shop/Rug Merchant of Geneva with contributor Town & Country Gardens of Geneva decorated the home of the Walls family at 358 Vonder Lane, built in 2004.
Tickets are $35 with proceeds going to pay for next year’s Christmas Walk events.
The ticket price includes a traditional tea served at First Congregational Church located at 327 Hamilton Street and a Scentcerely Yours mini-candle.
Tickets are available by calling the chamber at 630-232-6060, or in person at the chamber office, 8 S. Third St., Geneva, and at local businesses. It is recommended that those who want to buy from the shops should call first to be sure of ticket availability:
• Cocoon, 212 S. Third St., 630-232-8340
• Country Naturals, 316 Campbell St., 630-232-1172
• Floral Wonders, 200 S. Third St., 630-945-6559
• Heinz Brothers Greenhouse, 2010 E Main St., St. Charles, 630-377–6288
• Little Red Barn Door, 227 S. Third St., suite 205, 630-402-0072
•Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, 1308 Commons Drive,630-208-1484
•The Little Traveler’s gift gallery, 404 S. Third St., 630.232.4200
A complete list of events is available on the chamber website www.genevachamber.com.