Information in Police Reports is obtained from the St. Charles Police Department. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
• Michael Todd Champney, 58, of the 600 block of South 3rd Street, St. Charles, was charged at 4:03 p.m. Jan. 14 with driving under the influence of alcohol and illegal transportation or possession of alcohol.
• Thomas David Ward, 29, of the 4N100 block of Kenwood Avenue, West Chicago, was charged at 9:28 a.m. Jan. 13 with driving under the influence of drugs, improper lane use, driving without valid registration and operating an uninsured vehicle.
Michele Margit Fairbanks, 50, of the 200 block of West Schick Road, Bloomingdale, was charged at 7:11 p.m. Jan. 14 with obstructing justice.
• Lesley Ochoa, 19, of the 100 block of North Gifford Street, Elgin, was charged at 10:55 a.m. Nov. 6 with retail theft.
• Jason Michael Allen Hibbing, 32, of the 1500 block of Bethany Road, Sycamore, was charged at 2:54 p.m. Jan. 8 with theft.
Possession of a controlled substance
• Bradley Curtis Buetler, 43, of the 1300 block of Floresta Vista, Crystal Lake, was charged at 2:48 p.m. Jan. 16 with possession of a controlled substance, operating an uninsured vehicle and driving with a suspended/revoked/cancelled license.
Criminal trespass to property
Joseph Christopher Brown, 48, of the 400 block of South Knoll Street, Wheaton, was charged at 8:52 p.m. Jan. 17 with criminal trespass to property.