Information in Police Reports is obtained from the St. Charles Police Department. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
Possession of a controlled substance
Ashlin Nicole Valenzuela, 19, of the 400 block of Brookhaven Circle, Sugar Grove, was charged at 3:31 a.m. Feb. 12 with possession of a controlled substance.
• Jeffrey Aaron Montgomery, 40, of the 1000 block of Dean Street, St. Charles, was charged at 11:15 p.m. Feb. 15 with domestic battery.
• Corey William Bachtell, 24, of the 100 block of Walnut Drive, St. Charles, was charged at 2:44 a.m. Feb. 3 with domestic battery.
Alexis Shauntell Owney, 24, of the 800 block of Charles Street, Aurora, was charged at 8:43 p.m. Feb. 14 with retail theft.
• Marc Ramirez-Rosales, 26, of the 29W200 block of East Blair Street near West Chicago, was charged at 12:19 a.m. Feb. 3 with driving under the influence of drugs and alcohol, speeding and operating an uninsured motor vehicle.
• Andrew James Moylan, 18, of the 3100 block of Ketch Court, Aurora, was charged at 12:52 a.m. Feb. 1 with driving under the influence of drugs, operating an uninsured motor vehicle and improper lane use.
• Daniel John Hirsch, 25, of the 500 block of Anderson Boulevard, Apt. 1, Geneva, was charged at 11:03 p.m. Feb. 6 with driving under the influence of alcohol, illegal transportation of alcohol by the driver and driving with windows obstructed with snow, ice and other moisture.
• Michael Christopher Kuchta, 47, of the 300 block of Red Sky Drive, St. Charles, was charged at 8:48 p.m. Feb. 9 with driving under the influence of alcohol and driving without lights when required.
• Marcos Daniel Villanueva, 24, of the 1800 block of Wessel Court, St. Charles, was charged at 11:48 p.m. Feb. 1 with driving under the influence of alcohol, failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident, hit and run/failure to information and improper lane use.
Alexander Victor Wezdecki, 31, of the 900 block of Joliet Street, West Chicago, was charged at 2:31 p.m. Feb. 7 with disorderly conduct.
Mark Alan Greathouse, 29, of the 900 block of Huffman Court, DeKalb, was charged at 10:20 a.m. Feb. 6 with violation of a order of protection.