These are the latest updated Batavia police reports:
• The front main lobby area, door, hinges and overhead lighting near the rear basement door at Bellevue Place, 333 S. Jefferson Street, Batavia, was reported damaged Nov. 3.
• Ten cases of Red Bull valued at $400 were reported stolen Nov. 11 from Speedway, 1495 E. Wilson St.
• Two bottles of Coke valued at $6 were reported stolen Nov. 8 from Shell/Dunkin Donuts, 108 N. Batavia Ave.
• Aureliano Cuaya-Paredes, 36, of the 500 block of Palace Street, Aurora, was charged Nov. 8 with driving under the influence.
• Gracewell Services in Blackberry Township, which was storing equipment in trailers at 335 N. River St., Batavia, reported Nov. 3 the theft of a jackhammer, cutoff saw, plate compactor, chain saw, backpack motorized sprayer hand tiller, truck-mounted sprayer, cordless drill and charger set, drill and hammer set. According to an email from police, there was no damage to the storage trailers, so officials could not confirm whether they had been locked. Police listed the theft as over $500, as no item value was provided by the company.