Information in Police Reports is obtained from the St. Charles Police Department. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
Possession/consumption of alcohol by minor
• Gene Douglas Reed, 18, of the 1900 block of Cambridge Drive, St. Charles, was charged at 9:36 p.m. Oct. 26 with possession/consumption of alcohol by a minor.
• Jose I. Delgado-Osornio, 20, of the 2000 block of Matthew Drive, Montgomery, was charged at 10:54 p.m. Oct. 30 with possession/consumption of alcohol by a minor.
Violation of order of protection
Colin Patrick O'Neill, 46, of the zero to 100 block of Hickory Road, Lombard, was charged at 5:51 p.m. Nov. 8 with violating an order of protection.
• Marci A. Mealman, 56, of the 1700 block of Cumberland Green Drive, St. Charles, was charged at 7:46 p.m. Nov. 6 with driving under the influence of alcohol, driving without insurance and improper lane use.
• Antonio Gerardo Eudave, 26, of the 1800 block of Lily Street, Aurora, was charged at 12:50 a.m. Oct. 31 with driving under the influence of alcohol and speeding.
• Juan Carlos Quiroz-Gonzalez, 33, of the 800 block of Lincoln Avenue, West Chicago, was charged at 6:16 p.m. Oct. 31 with driving under the influence of alcohol.
• Diane Esther Manikowski, 69, of the 14000 block of Meyers Road, Mount Carroll, was charged at 8:02 p.m. Nov. 2 with driving under the influence of alcohol, failure to reduce speed to reduce an accident and driving without insurance.
Illegal transportation of alcohol
Roberto Carlos Chacon-Jimenez, 63, of the 200 block of North 15th Street, St. Charles, was charged at 11:12 p.m. Nov. 7 with illegal transportation of alcohol, driving with a suspended/revoked/cancelled license and operating an uninsured motor vehicle.