A terrific meal, a nice glass of wine, and some rockin' live entertainment combine to make a wonderful experience at FoxFire Tavern in Geneva. Event Coordinator Samantha Donovan lines up some of the most talented and entertaining live acts in the Chicago area, and you can enjoy live music almost every Friday and Saturday night from 7-10 p.m. at FoxFire. Here are the upcoming acts in September and early October:
1. September 20th - Trio Amigo: Trio Amigo consists of Billy Croft, Dave Eno, and Lucy Croft, three friends who perform acoustic music. This popular trio is a fan favorite!
2. September 21st - Junkyard Groove: This lively group consists of musicians from different backgrounds with a variety of musical styles. Jason Sturmon sings lead and plays acoustic guitar, Jay Moynihan plays the sax, and Mike Aquino is on lead guitar. Roger Femali is on drums, and Roberto Agosto plays bass.
3. September 27th - Jim DiDomenico: Jim DiDomenico is a new FoxFire favorite. Jim was the original founder of Underwater People, a group that played all over the U.S. in the 1990s and early 2000s. Jim now enjoys performing solo and with his former bandmates, Jacob Sweet and Colin Scott.
4. September 28th - Noah Gabriel: This local legend has returned from Austin, TX to his roots in Chicago. He's one of the best live musicians to play in the Chicagoland area, and brings his outstanding guitar skills back to FoxFire.
5. October 4th - The Davenport Project: This terrific band performs rock, blues, and country throughout the Chicago area, and prides itself on delivering high-energy, enthusiastic performances with strong crowd participation.
6. October 5th - Brian Allison: Brian Allison is a singer/songwriter from Chicago with over 20 years experience in the music business. Along with vocal powerhouse Cheryl Rodey, this duo creates beautiful harmonies and soulful performances for their audiences.
FoxFire Tavern, LLC
17 W State St.
Geneva, IL 60134